Coaching Executives and Business Owners in Recovery from Addictions
- A high functioning alcoholic leaving treatment and frightened by returning to the outside world.
- The established leader who needs assistance in balancing recovery, work and life.
- An alcoholic facing their third DUI.
- The highly competent business person that fears going to an AA meeting because someone there may recognize them.
- The high potential person that missed out on learning what it takes to become a great leader, because of the addiction.
- The person that has to balance work, family and a social life, that must include recovery but is finding it difficult to say “no”.
- The sober person that has gone through incredible changes in your personal life, but still have not seen the changes in your work life?
- Someone in transition, returning to work after a leave of absence or a stay in a treatment center and is encountering more adjustment pains than you expected.
- An executive woman who wants to break the glass ceiling by learning the invisible rules of the game that do not include drinking.
- A talented manager who is a candidate for leadership but continuously acted out because of experiencing friction with a boss or subordinate.
- A social drinker/recreational drug user that just can’t seem to adjust to ‘work’ on Monday morning, like they used to.
- A technically proficient individual who is acting out on the computer during work.
- A newly sober, yet inexperienced manager whose development is paramount to organizational and personal success.
- A parent who hid behind their addiction, resisting intimacy with their partner and their children.
- The strategic thinker who wants to plot new initiatives for their life, to create a new business and now sober, doesn’t know how to achieve these goals.
- An entrepreneur whose effectiveness is inextricably tied to your ability to lead and motivate your team, and as a sober person you are ready to face that challenge.
Or are you:
Sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Contact Melissa at: MelissaKilleen@RecoveryCoachNewYorkCity.com
If you are interested in purchasing Melissa Killeen’s new book, click below.
A Guide to Coaching People in Recovery from Addictions